Surgery at Methodist Women's Hospital
Surgical services at Methodist Women's Hospital include:
Methodist Women’s Hospital houses six surgical suites, two of which are dedicated to C-sections.
Our complete surgical facilities include:
- 6 surgical suites total
- 2 dedicated C-section operating rooms; 3 rooms for C-section mothers who can be
- admitted and recover side by side with their babies
- 17 prep/recovery rooms
- 3 rooms for reproductive endocrinology patients to ensure privacy
- 24/7 in-house anesthesiology
We also feature robotic surgery for minimally-invasive procedures.
Surgical Patient Rooms
Methodist Women's Hospital surgical patient rooms are designed with comfort and safety in mind.
All private rooms with hotel-style amenities ensure your comfort during your in-hospital recovery. Each room is equipped with:
- Comfortable sleeper couch and recliner
- In-room television with DVD
- Safe to store your valuables in-room
Safety features include:
- Headboards housing essential medical equipment, out-of-sight but safely close-at-hand.
- Barcode scanning bedside to ensure your receive the correct medication at the right time and in the proper dosage.
- Private bathroom with handicap rails, designed without a shower lip for patients utilizing wheelchairs